What we do
Since 1990, Charity Consultants Ltd has provided professional, specialised, high-quality consultancy advice in planning and implementing fundraising campaigns.
Whilst we have wide-ranging expertise in most of the 32 main fundraising disciplines, Charity Consultants specialises in:
- Capital campaigns and major donor programmes
- Strategic planning & communications
- Fundraising consultancy
- Feasibility studies & audits
- Trusts and corporate fundraising
- Researching your best donor prospects
We begin by spending half a day with you at no cost. From this we quickly develop an understanding of how we can assist.
Fundraising consultancy is a core part of our work, with Major Gifts a speciality, but we will also conduct a full audit of feasibility, campaign development communications and wider strategy.
There will always be a strong focus on
- why people should give money
- exactly where it will come from
- exactly when it will arrive.
What follows depends on the precise brief but typically follows this path:
- A strategy, feasibility assessment or audit and present to CEO or board
- Address strategic capacity and communication issues preventing fundraising
- Research potential supporters
- Build fundraising leadership and staff capacity
We have access to in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience across the whole spectrum and will bring in expert consultants to deliver a holistic, pan-disciplinary service responding to your specific needs.
We are extremely open and honest and, while tactful, will always tell it as we see it.